6GNet 2023 Call For Papers
The 2nd edition of the International Conference on 6G Networking (6GNet) is inviting authors to submit original contributions in the area of 6G network.
The 6GNet conference will thus bring together top-notch experts from academia and industry (including network operators) to stimulate discussions, introduce news ideas and therefore contribute to the progress of 6G networking research.
This 6GNet conference will take place in Paris, France from October 18 to October 20, 2023.
- 6G Physical layers
- 6G RAN
- 6GC – Core Network
- Softwarisation and virtualization
- LF Networking
- 6G slicing
- Control algorithms
- Network management
- Self driving networks
- 6G visions
- Ad hoc and mesh networks
- Autonomous and urban networks
- Edge and embedded Edge Cloud Computing
- End user Computing
- Mobile datacenter
- 6G for mobile Internet
- 6G D2D
- Private 6G
- Hybrid technology (Wi-Fi 8 and 6G)
- 6G Vehicular networks
- 6G Intelligence
- Implementations, testbeds, and prototypes
- Energy-efficient networking
- Security and privacy
- 6G Geolocation
- Zero-touch networks
- Underwater 6G wireless networks
- Low and high 6G platforms
- Drone networking in 6G environments
- 6G satellite networks
- Global 6G network automation (from service/slice parameter exposure and negotiation to service/slice fulfilment and assurance)
- 6G migration strategies (coexistence with 5G and legacy techs)
- Dynamic inter-domain service/slice (including service function chaining) design and provisioning and their implications (security, collaboration schemes, the need for consistency, etc.)
- AI/ML driven network automation/orchestration techniques
- Smart (e.g., dynamically adaptive to network access conditions, the nature of traffic patterns, etc.)
- 6G connectivity designs for massive digital inclusion
- 6G Green networking
- 6G Applications
6G Network 2023 solicits original, unpublished work not currently under review by other conferences or journals. Papers submitted to 6G Networking 2023 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest to a wide audience.
All submissions must be written in English and must use standard IEEE two-column conference template, available for download from the IEEE website: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done electronically through EDAS using the following link: https://edas.info/N30629
Technical papers can be of four types: full papers, short papers, abstract paper, poster & demo papers. These submissions will be up to 8 pages, 4 pages, 1 page, 3 pages respectively, including tables, figures and references.
- Full Paper – maximum length of 8 pages (11-point font) including tables, figures and references. The 15 best papers will be published in an extended version in Annals of Telecommunications, a Springer Journal.
- Short Paper – maximum length of 4 pages with a minimum length of 3 pages (10 – point font) including tables, figures and references.
- Abstract Paper – maximum length of 2 pages and minimum length of half a page. These papers concerns, new ideas, last minute results, industrial projects, economical papers.
Posters & Demo papers of length of 3 pages are also solicited.
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore.
It is possible to submit special sessions consisting of 3 to 5 papers. For this, the applicant must submit a title of the session and abstracts of the papers that will be presented. The applicant should also be the chair of the session.
Participants in the session must register for the conference at the registration fee of an accepted paper. The applicant of a selected session will get a free registration.
- Paper submission deadline:
May 22, 2023June 5, 2023 (firm and final deadline)
- Paper acceptance notification:
June 18, 2023June 25, 2023
- Camera-ready Papers: July 2, 2023