Camera Ready Guidelines
If you have received a notification of acceptance email from the TPC co-chairs, please use the following instructions to prepare your final manuscript. Please note that:
- Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously, and the IEEE Communications Society will act against any author who has been engaged in either practice. Please see the IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism and the IEEE Web Page on Double Submission.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Finally, at least one author is required to register, at the full rate, to present his accepted papers at the conference and have his paper included in the proceedings.
1- Final Manuscript Preparation
You are required to submit your paper in two-column IEEE conference format, including text, figures, and references. Papers accepted for a specific type (Full/Short paper, etc.) should be reduced to the acceptable number of pages according to its type.
LaTex and Word templates are found at:
Please address all reviewers’ comments and revise your paper before submitting your final manuscript. Kindly, make sure also that your paper contains no headers, and no page numbers. This information will be added by the editors. Finally, thoroughly, proofread your source document to confirm that it will require no further revision.
2- Checklist for the Final Manuscript Submission
- Make sure that the paper’s title and author list exactly match your entries in EDAS. Please note that NO changes on authors are allowed once the paper is accepted.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check Xplore-compatibility and generate your compliant version. This is a mandatory step. Non-compliance might result in NOT having your paper published in the IEEE Xplore. Please refer to the following section for details.
- Upload the PDF eXpress validated version of your paper to EDAS.
- Finally, complete the Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) through EDAS. For each accepted paper, a dedicated copyright form signed by the corresponding author is required.
3- IEEE PDF eXpress
3.1 Validate your PDF in PDF eXpress
Your final manuscript must be converted to PDF with compliant settings with the requirements of the IEEE Xplore digital library. To this purpose, the IEEE PDF eXpress plus web tool should be used. PDF files generated in a different way might not be IEEE Xplore-compliant and could be problematic.
The instructions to generate an IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF file using the IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS web tool are as follows.
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account using the following conference ID accessible at: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- If this is your first time you access IEEE PDF eXpress, please create account first. Enter the following:
– 54646X for the Conference ID
– your email address
– a password
Continue as instructed.
- After logging in, create a new title and enter the exact title of your paper. Then, upload the source files of your final manuscript for conversion (e.g., DOC, DOCX, TEX and so on). Alternatively, if your PDF is ready, you still have to do this step to check the compliance of your own PDF file.
- Follow along the process and after a few minutes, you will receive the IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF version of your paper by e-mail. This is the PDF version that you will upload to EDAS.