6GNet 2022 – CALL FOR POSTERS & DEMOS PAPERS
6G network research has already started with some initiatives like the 6G IA in Horizon Europe. Besides the (somewhat questionable) speed race, 6G networking is a tremendous opportunity to investigate and foster research in areas like the need for massive digital inclusion and stronger robustness against attacks of any kind, among other challenging topics like global network automation and cross-domain service/slice design, delivery and operation. 6G networking may also be seen as a true convergence point where the distinction between fixed and mobile infrastructures would not make sense anymore. The research effort in this area of convergence has ignited for quite some time but dramatically progressed with 5G techniques, possibly combined with others like advanced forwarding schemes (multi-path communication designs) or AI/ML-fueled network automation.
This first 6G conference therefore aims at assessing the progress of the various research efforts in areas that will forge 6G networks. The 6G Networking conference will thus bring together top-notch experts from academia and industry (including network operators) to stimulate discussions, introduce news ideas and therefore contribute to the progress of 6G networking research.
This 6G Networking conference will take place in Paris from July 6 to July 8, 2022.
- 6G Physical layers
- 6G RAN
- 6GC – Core Network
- Softwarisation and virtualization
- LF Networking
- 6G slicing
- Control algorithms
- Network management
- Self driving networks
- 6G visions
- Ad hoc and mesh networks
- Autonomous and urban networks
- Edge and Far Edge Cloud Computing
- End user Computing
- Mobile datacenter
- 6G for mobile Internet
- 6G D2D
- 6G unlicenced
- Hybrid technology (Wi-Fi7 and 6G)
- 6G Vehicular networks
- 6G Intelligence
- Implementations, testbeds, and prototypes
- Energy-efficient networking
- Security and privacy
- 6G Geolocation
- Underwater 6G wireless networks
- Low and high 6G platforms
- Drone networking in 6G environments
- Global 6G network automation (from service/slice parameter exposure and negotiation to service/slice fulfillment and assurance)
- 6G migration strategies (coexistence with 5G and legacy techs)
- Dynamic inter-domain service/slice (including service function chaining) design and provisioning and their implications (security, collaboration schemes, the need for consistency, etc.)
- Smart (e.g., dynamically adaptive to network access conditions, the nature of traffic patterns, etc.)
- 6G connectivity designs for massive digital inclusion
- 6G Green networking
- 6G Applications
Posters and Technical Demonstration Papers Submission guidelines
6G Network 2022 solicits original, unpublished work not currently under review by other conferences or journals. Papers submitted to 6G Network 2022 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest to a wide audience.
- 6Gnet Poster paper is focused on the design, development, implementation of work in-progress within the scope of 6GNet 2022. Submissions should be original, unpublished work, not currently under review by other conferences or journals. Poster Papers submitted to 6GNet 2022 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest to a wide audience.
- 6GNet Demo paper is focused on the demonstration of early prototypes and showcases products within the scope of 6GNet 2022. The proposal should provide the demo background and further focus on the demo settings and the application, possibly with visual outcomes to highlight the interest of the demo. Demo Papers submitted to 6GNet 2022 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest to a wide audience.
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done electronically through EDAS. All submissions must be written in English, with minimum of 10-point font, up to 4 pages and must use standard IEEE two-column conference templates that can be downloaded from https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
At least one author is required to register, at the full rate, to present accepted papers at the conference and for the paper to appear in the proceedings and the IEEE digital library.
- Submission deadline: May 14, 2022
- Notification date: May 30, 2022
- Camera-ready paper: May 23, 2022
Posters and Technical Demonstrations Co-Chairs:
- Tara Yahiya (Universite Paris Saclay, France)
- Stefano Secci (Cnam, France)
- 6GNet 2022 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE ComSoc.
- All accepted & presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
6GNet 2022 Submission link: https://edas.info/N28786