2nd Workshop on Accountability, Liability and Trust for 5G and Beyond
The 2nd Workshop on Accountability, Liability, and Trust for 5G and Beyond (WALT5G+) will provide an interdisciplinary forum to exchange innovative research ideas, and recent results, and share experiences among researchers and practitioners regarding trust, liability, accountability, and security in communication networks.
We solicit papers on all aspects of trust, security assurance, liability, and accountability in future networks related topics such as novel 6G applications, smart networks and services, IoT, mobile devices, edge-cloud continuum, and novel mobile communication techniques. Particular topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Complex system management
- Trust and liability in 5G infrastructure and its evolution for Beyond 5G systems
- Trust and honesty in multi-agent systems
- Security and trust metrics
- Hardware-based trustworthiness enablers and techniques
- Responsibility and accountability in multi-agent systems
- Trust and liability for emerging network enablers such as AI/ML and autonomous management in Beyond 5G
- Pervasive trust and liability in edge-cloud continuum
- Low-complexity trust and liability management for large-scale Beyond 5G systems
- Legal obligations for critical services operation
- Legal obligations for providers and customers of network infrastructures and services
- Trust and liability in contracts
- Ethical issues in trust and liability
- Legal implications of cloudification and telco clouds in Beyond 5G networks
- Risk management and insurance policies for software, network infrastructures and services
- Risk management and insurance policies for critical services operation
- Risk management and cyber security
Paper submissions must present original research or analysis.
Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere can be submitted.
Each submission must follow the Author Guidelines established for the 6GNet conference.
- Full Paper – up to 6 pages (11-point font) including tables, figures, and references.
- Short Paper – 3 or 4 pages (11-point font) including tables, figures, and references.
- Workshop paper submission: May 25, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: June 8, 2022
- Final papers due: June 15, 2022
The first edition of WAL5Gplus was held as an independent full-day online event in 2021.
Please see detailed information at the event website: https://www.inspire-5gplus.eu/event/workshop-on-accountability-and-liability- for-5g-and-beyond-wal5gplus/
- Chrystel Gaber, Orange Labs
- Gürkan Gür, Zurich Uni. of Applied Sciences
- Jean-Philippe Wary, Orange Labs
- Antonio Agustin Pastor Perales, Telefónica
- Edith Felix, Thales
- Suzan Bayhan, Uni. of Twente
- Bernhard Tellenbach, Cyber-Defence Campus – Armasuisse
- Edgardo Montes de Oca, Montimage
- Samia Bouzefrane, Cnam
- Dhoua Ayed, Thales – (INSPIRE-5GPlus TD)
- Pawani Porambage, University of Oulu
- Kubra Kalkan, Ozyegin University
- Madhusanka Liyanage, University College Dublin
Organized by H2020 project