6GNet 2023 – CALL FOR POSTERS & DEMOS PAPERS
The 2nd edition of the International Conference on 6G Networking (6GNet) aims at assessing the progress of the various research efforts in areas that will forge 6G networks. The 6G Networking conference will thus bring together top-notch experts from academia and industry (including network operators) to stimulate discussions, introduce news ideas and therefore contribute to progresses of 6G networking research.
This 6G Networking conference will take place in Paris from October the 18th to October the 20th, 2023.
- 6G Physical layers
- 6G RAN
- 6GC – Core Network
- Softwarisation and virtualization
- LF Networking
- 6G slicing
- Control algorithms
- Network management
- Self driving networks
- Ad hoc and mesh networks
- Autonomous and urban networks
- Edge and embedded Edge Cloud Computing
- End user Computing
- Compute continuum for 6G
- Mobile datacenter
- Network of Networks, Federation of Networks
- 6G for mobile Internet
- 6G D2D
- Private 6G
- Hybrid technology (Wi-Fi 8 and 6G)
- 6G Vehicular networks
- 6G Intelligence
- Energy-efficient networking
- Security and privacy
- 6G Geolocation
- Zero-touch networks
- Underwater 6G wireless networks
- Low and high 6G platforms
- Drone networking in 6G environments
- 6G satellite networks
- Global 6G network automation (from service/slice parameter exposure and negotiation to service/slice fulfilment and assurance)
- 6G migration strategies (coexistence with 5G and legacy techs)
- Dynamic inter-domain service/slice (including service function chaining) design and provisioning and their implications (security, collaboration schemes, the need for consistency, etc.)
- AI/ML driven network automation/orchestration techniques
- Smart (e.g., dynamically adaptive to network access conditions, the nature of traffic patterns, etc.)
- 6G connectivity designs for massive digital inclusion
- 6G Green networking
- 6G Applications
6G Network 2023 solicits original, unpublished demonstration or posters not currently under review by other conferences or journals. Papers submitted to 6G Network 2023 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest to a wide audience.
- 6G Network 2023 Poster paper is focused on the design, development, implementation of work in-progress within the scope of 6G Network 2023. Submissions should be original, unpublished work, not currently under review by other conferences or journals. Poster Papers submitted to 6G Network 2023 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest to a wide audience.
- 6G Network 2023 Demo paper is focused on the demonstration of early prototypes and showcases products within the scope of 6G Network 2023.
The proposal should provide the demo background and further focus on the demo settings and the application, possibly with visual outcomes to highlight the interest of the demo. Demo Papers submitted to 6G Network 2023 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest to a wide audience. The proposal may be complemented with additional documents like PowerPoint slides that clarify the demonstration, as well as the list of technical requirements for the demonstration (power outlet, space, additional equipment, etc.). These additional documents should be sent directly to the Demo co-chairs via e-mail.
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done electronically through EDAS. All submissions must be written in English, with minimum of 10-point font, up to 3 pages and must use standard IEEE two-column conference templates that can be downloaded from https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
At least one author is required to register, at the full rate, to present accepted papers at the conference and for the paper to appear in the proceedings and the IEEE digital library.
- Submission deadline: September 1st, 2023
- Notification date: September 10th, 2023
- Camera-ready paper: September 20th, 2023
Posters and Technical Demonstrations Co-Chairs
- Peloso Pierre (Nokia Bell Labs, France)
6GNet 2023 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE ComSoc.
All accepted & presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.